martedì 31 gennaio 2012

Elf Cosmetics Haul

E' appena arrivato il pacco Elf Cosmetics dopo settimane di attesa. Questo è il mio primo ordine Elf e spero di riuscirne a fare altri perché i prezzi son davvero convenienti.

===

It has just arrived the Elf Cosmetics order that I was waiting for weeks ago. this is my first Elf order and I hope to do another one because the prices are really cheap.




Si tratta esattamente di due blush della linea studio : Candid Coral e Mellow Mauve ,
un primer occhi della linea base, una Lip Tint minerale color Guava ed una palette dai colori caldi 

===
The order is about two blushes of the studio line Candid Coral e Mellow Mauve , an eyelid primer , a mineral Lip Tint Guava and a pro mini eyeshadows palette in warm.








Sharing love



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Thanks for being passed on my blog! Leave a comment and make me happy!
Sharing love
Nicole

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...